- Printing Method: Impact dot matrix
- Number of Pins: 9 pins
- Number of columns: 80 columns
- Pins: 9 Needles
- Printing Speed: HighSpeed-Draft: 10 cpi: 347 chars/s, 12 cpi: 357 chars/s, 15 cpi: 390 chars/s, Draft: 10 cpi: 260 chars/s, 12 cpi: 312 chars/s, NLQ: 10 cpi: 65 chars/s, 12 cpi: 78 chars/s
- Carbon Copies: 4 plus one original
- Printing Resolution: 240 x 144 DPI
- Document Feed: Single sheet rear, Continuous media rear, Paper output rear
- Interfaces: Bidirectional parallel, USB 2.0, RS-232
Epson LX-350 Dot Matrix Printer
Economical, 9-pin, 80-column printer from the world’s leading dot matrix manufacturer.
The highly reliable Epson LX-350 has a mean time between failure of 10,000 operating hours, and is ideal for front and back office applications needing continuous paper or multi-part stationery.
MTBF of 10,000 operating hours
1.1W on standby, 27W powered on
Ribbon yield of 4m characters
Parallel, Serial and USB interfaces
Fits neatly onto desks
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.